The current printing hall will be disassembled and rebuilt elsewhere. The hall will make way for 46 spacious four-storey town houses, with covered parking and roof garden.
NOW FOR SALE
When you choose for Binck Plaats, you choose:
- Town house Quarto, a four-storey town house with roof garden or town house Folio with no less than four bedrooms;
- Water view at the Binckhorsthaven, the new park close to the scouting ór the central square of Binck Eiland;
- The ground floor ceiling is no less than 3.00 meters (9.8 ft). All remaining floors have ceilings at 2.60 meter (8.5 ft)
- A variety of options to decorate on every floor;
- A deep roof garden till 15 meters with ready-to-go ground lease;
- A private parking spot in the covered parking lot;
- Sustainable residences with an EPC of 0, enabling you to use the sustainability mortgage (duurzaamheidshypotheek)
In other words, a green, relaxed and sustainable district combined with a cool character in between the centre of The Hague, Rijswijk and Voorburg! Would you like more information about purchasing a home and the sale of Binck Plaats?Please click here!